Child Africa - a child charity organization. Become a sponsor!
Choose language: You are here: Sponsor School > Sponsor School [ Login ]
 

Support Our School Project - Give a Charity Donation

School project: Kabale, Uganda

  • 1. Sponsor School

Child Africa children learningChild Africa plans to start a school for the deaf in Kabale, about 400 kilometers from Kampala, the capital of Uganda. Being an extremely costly project, this  will not be in the immediate future. But, it is in the long term plans to  incorporate about 20 percent deaf children in all the schools we will build. There will also be mandatory sign language education for the other 80 percent of the children and for all teachers at our schools. Child Africa hopes this will eliminate most of the communication problems that exist today between deaf and non-deaf. Today this is a big problem and causes aggressions and problems cooperating. Child Africa will continue building schools in East Africa financed by donations.

How can you help us?

You can choose to help us build the school in many ways. Look at the categories below and see what suits you or your organisation.

Inventory Quantity Price/Unit Total Units Needed Sponsored Not Sponsored Yet
Text book 10.00 Euros 2424 26 2398
Diningtable/Chair 20.00 Euros 1496 33 1463
Wardrobe 25.00 Euros 1498 7 1491
School desk 32.00 Euros 1440 83 1357
Bed 38.00 Euros 1477 34 1443
Blackboard 63.00 Euros 11 12 -1
TV 500.00 Euros 1 1 0
Computer 625.00 Euros 50 4 46
Building Quantity Price/Unit Total Units Needed Sponsored Not Sponsored Yet
Toilet 1250.00 Euros 8 1 7
Wash room 2500.00 Euros 8 0 8
Teacher appartment 3125.00 Euros 20 0 20
Classroom, nursery 3750.00 Euros 10 0 10
Library 5000.00 Euros 1 0 1
Nurse's office 5000.00 Euros 1 0 1
Play room, nursery 5000.00 Euros 1 0 1
Office nursery 5000.00 Euros 1 0 1
Office, accountant 5000.00 Euros 1 0 1
Office assistent 5000.00 Euros 1 0 1
Office, secretary 5000.00 Euros 1 0 1
Headmaster's office 5000.00 Euros 1 0 1
Classroom 5000.00 Euros 30 0 30
Waiting room 5000.00 Euros 1 0 1
Generator 5000.00 Euros 1 0 1
Computer room 6250.00 Euros 1 0 1
Kitchenware 6250.00 Euros 20 0 20
Teacher's room 7500.00 Euros 1 0 1
Leisure room 10000.00 Euros 1 0 1
Kitchen 11250.00 Euros 1 0 1
Dining hall, primary/nursery 12500.00 Euros 3 0 3
Dining hall senior 12500.00 Euros 2 0 2
Borhole w/pump 15000.00 Euros 1 0 1
Dormitory 25000.00 Euros 8 0 8

Put me on Child Africa's donation list

Total Purchase Price: 0 Euros

You can visit our Facebook page